Monday, June 30, 2008

Dalai Lama - The Four Noble Truths Part 3/4

This is a fascinating series of lectures on the Buddhist "Noble Truths" I've been watching recently. While I do somehow have an intrinsic/instinctual understanding of what he's talking about, I couldn't explain it to you. If you have the time/interest, I highly recommend watching these lectures. They are of profound/essential interest/usefulness. It's remarkable how much "it," Buddhism, or the Buddhistic way, answers, the solutions it provides, the clarity it imparts on existence is truly profound. I'd have to say now that I liken myself to a spinning top on the path of the Buddha. Now that I have tasted, within a few short months, even the partial liberation from suffering, the profound glimpses of happiness, that my small beginning has provided me, I intend on continuing, full circle.

No comments: