Monday, May 26, 2008

St George Church


Here's a photo of the tomb in St George Church.

I was so busy taking photos in Prague, I didn't have time to do much reading up on things. The entire time I thought, I'll be back here someday soon. Everything about the trip (we were also in Weimar) had the feeling of return, somehow. I knew I'd be back, although, of course, it isn't possible to really know. I was more sure of the fact that I'd return to Prague than I am sure, though it pains me, that I'll ever see my family members again. (It's only 4,000 euro to fly to Salt Lake this summer). But these are all just vague feelings. It did however seem like certainty that I would return to Prague. The thought of visiting the United States is rather uncertain, not unlike the thought of me becoming employed. Writing a novel, hovering toward Prague/Weimar, are greater certainties somehow.

No comments: